Supralink No Trigger 2

Benzilla15

Hi im doing a NA-T conversion so im new to the standalone ECU side of things the car was running on this ECU i pulled the engine rebuilt it and put a FFIM on, Now when i turn the key it cranks ive got fuel but no spark   i used the F12 feature to display my runtimes and ive got trigger 1 yes but no trigger 2 could someone please tell me where i need to be looking as i know these dont have a crank sensor

So where does it accuire its trigger 2 signal

through this process 3 wires have been extended but i have checked continuity and they all have connection.

So does this car have a distributor?  If so, trigger 1 and trigger 2 signals come from two sensors inside the distributor.  The 24 tooth wheel is trigger 1 and trigger 2 would have a single tooth.  

What ecu do you have?

edit: just noticed the title says supralink.    Assuming it is a g4+, can you do a trigger scope.

how to do it: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AiYbYlZQuRHPmieMTkwQDCXEb2LY

The car does have a distribuorr currently  and after some tinkering and a friends working car ive narrowed it down to faulty ignitor (5 pin plug that sits on the body ) i put mine on his car and it didnt start  i couldnt put his on mine as we wasnt at my car i have ordered another ignitor once installed i will update, and thank you for showing me how to do the trigger scope i will do this once the new ignitor is fitted.

Yes its a G4+ xtreme  

Afternoon Adam, right so i done the trigger scope and none of them flinched there was nothing no activity how ever trigger 1 still turns green when i turn the key so i dont understand,  also i have discovered i have another issue TP Main  reads 3.7% constantly i touch the pedal it goes down to 0.0% almost instantly, my assumption is its not wound back correctly when fitted to my throttle body would you aggree?    and also would that stop triggers?

If the trigger 1 signal runtime turns green that would suggest the ecu is receiving some type of signal.  Are you sure when doing the triggerscope that you clicked the capture button while the engine was cranking?

Can you also do a log of it cranking.  Here's a quick vid showing how to set up and work the logging:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P1LRANeO4A