Volvo B230, Bosch pwm iac - Link g4+ monsoon

Jens_l

Hello

I have wired up a Link G4+ Monsoon with 60-2 cranktrigger and camsync. Wasted spark coil and sequential fuel injection to my Volvo redblock B230 and i have also wired in the stock iac bosch pwm two wire valve. But i have problem set it up. If i run test mode on the valve it makes noise around 1-40hz over that it's silent. And in my open loop iac table nothing happens between 0-30% over 30% and up the engine goes down in rpm instead of higher. So i have adjusted the throttle body instead to get rpm. And when i try to start the engine at warm temperature it starts and then dies if don't use the throttle for a couple of seconds. After warmup and at idle i have lambda 1

It's also a pain to start cold with e85 even with 400% at crank enrichment and 200% first start crank. But don't know if it's to much. 

Those valves do go nearly silent at the correct frequency.  Correct frequency is generally 200hz.  You need to set the min clamp to about 15% as that is fully closed, below 15% they start to open again.

those numbers you quote for cold start aren’t unusual for E85.  

• 11 months later...

Instead of starting a new thread i ask another question here. How does the iac behave during cranking is it going after the IBP table during cranking also.

Example if i want more or less air from the iac during cranking