G4+ to Motec C125 connection

AEWON

Hi guys, I have tried multiple files and configurations to get my C125 to be found on the Link Canbus detection with no luck, it can see my CAN lambda, ive tried the help file in the link software for Motec dash, changed settings to suit, could someone have a look at the current setting in my map and config file and see where I might be going wrong?

Other thing to note: Im using canbus 1 on G4 and plugging into the ECU connector on the C125 which Is CANBUS 2, but have tried swapping everything over but did not seem to change.

Cheers!

NISSAN S14.pclr

59ebc9cd58ff0_LINKG4_MoTeCC125DASHETC (2).CC8

The "Find devices" tab is only for programming Link CAN Lambda's.  It will not discover any 3rd party devices.

Your config looks ok.  Are you getting no live data on the dash?  There arent any CAN errors showing in the ECU file.  Is the CAN lambda working?  What do the diagnostics in the dash show?

Thanks for taking a look and clarifying about the find devices! Just figured it was the same process for every device. 

No data at all on the dash, CAN lambda is being discovered by the Link ECU but no voltage seems to be being displayed in ECU real time, I take it this is because the engine isn’t running? I cannot run the engine at the moment (fresh engine) . I’ve checked for power and earth at the CANLambda and it is all OK, so I can only assume that since the ECU discovers the Lambda sensor the CANbus must be Ok? 

Can’t seem to find any dash diagnostics to be honest, literally pulled it out of the box yesterday, have a feeling it’s something in the Dash I’m missing. 

Worked it out, so in the motec dash manager the template I got from these forums had defaulted to CAN1 of the motec, had set the link ecu up on CAN1, but the Motec track loom ECU connection is CAN2, swapped the template into CAN2 in the motec dash manager and now I can see some Live data on the Dash.  In hindsight, wish I had gone down the AIM dash route, Motec is quite full on