Wierd start issues

balletryne

Hello

Having some issues with my pnp link g4+ after winter storage.

Car started twice the last 3 months no problem, had same issues 4 months ago, but then the car sat for a month and started fine again.

Specs

BP 95, Rb25Det series 1,  stock Nissan CAS, VAG coils, 465CC injectors, Innovate wideband(changed 24 hours ago), started prior to switching to a new sensor

Did spark test, injector test. All works perfectly. Can smell it gets petrol for sure.

Attached the orginal tune and Log when trying to start it. The tune is multiblend flex fuel tune, tuned last year. Idle and cranking has always been abit schetcy since the two day dyno session i had with the car. Very rich warmup idle normally. 

Map tuned..pclr log cranking.llg

I dont really see anything wrong in the log.  The lambda sensor will not have any influence on it starting.  

You could try spraying some ethere in the manifold if you suspect a fuel issue.

I would put a timing light on it to make sure that looks close still, I have seen the CAS drive come loose in the RB camshafts before as well as they jump teeth when a cam tensioner seizes.