Fury for EZ30R

suby3.0

Hi,

see ECU wiring in attachment. The ECU power up when ignition is on. AF8  ( aux Inj 8 is on on the screen set the polarity to Low) but the relay don't start. I can start them by switching the polarity to High than Low again and it will work or connect AF8 to ground.

I have an other problem too . My AN3 TP9Main) has a voltage from 0.06 to 4.00 when engine off. When the engine start at idle with out touching the accelerator the voltage change to 14.6 and try to accelerate the engine die.

Suby ECU wiring.pdf

The TP Main voltage will be dropping below the error low voltage (set at 0.5) and so is being set to the error value (set at 1.6) so probably a good idea to reduce your  An Volt 3 Error Low value a little to something like 0.2.

Can't seem to replicate that AF8 problem on the bench myself, could you take a log of it happening? want to see the state of the ignition switch and AF8

On 5/26/2020 at 5:00 PM, Vaughan said:

Is the ECU powered up when the key is switched on or do you have to ground inj8 to power up the ECU? If it is the second then you will need to use a switched power and a diode to power up the ecu when the ignition is turned on once it is powered up and the ignition switch input is active the ECU should pull inj8 to ground.

The way the hold power works is when the ECU is powered up and the ignition switch is active the ECU Hold power output is set to active, when the ignition switch becomes inactive an engine kill is applies and the ECU Hold Power stays active for the keep alive time.

Hi,

I do not need to ground Inj8 to power the ecu. I'm using DI3 with the ignition switch and a diode to the ECU 12v. But INJ 8 do not connect to the ground when ecu on even it show inj8 on and green. see ignition test in attachment. I have to go and switch INJ8 from low polarity to high polarity than low again to connect inj8 to ground. Kind of forcing it. 

ignition test.llg