LINK STORM ECU CANBUS STREEING PARAMETER FAIL

urr

Hi to everyone ;

Firstly thanks for your interest, I would like to ask some questions about LINK STROM G+  CAN setup about electiric power streeing. First of all im sharing our electric power streeing's can info ID , start bit etc.

MESSAGE ID : 0XFC

CYCLE TIME : 10MS

START BIT : 21

LENGTH BIT : 2

VALUES ;

0---ENGINE OFF

1--ENGINE CRANKING

2--ENGINE ON

3--SNA

According to this information we connect to ECU and CANSETUP frame so we try to reach true parameters with this ID and this infos but we always encounter some red boxes and ERORS  i think these are CRC or Data Corruption ? and we cant work electiric power streeing in our ECU.Im sharing image about this problem. Which way we should follow step by step for make this elec.powerstreeing work ?  

BEST REGARDS 

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP 

13662c56-ab74-4cde-be30-da4648169486.jpg

The variable you are trying to use there looks to be the power steer switch status which is the status controlled by the power steer switch input which is used to tell the idle pos to increase when the power steering pressure drops off.

There is no variable specifically for transmitting engine running state that I can think of but one thing you could do is setup one of the virtual aux's as a gp output with the condition engine speed > 400 and transmit that status as the VA status is 0 = off, 1 = off, 2 = ON meaning it should act in a similar way.

the errors you are getting are because you have set a frame ID in position 2 (bits 16-24) which is in the same section of the CAN stream as your data. From looking at the info provided I think you may have confused the frame Id withe the message ID and so need to Set the frame ID position to None and then use that 252 value as the CAN ID when you set up the channel it is transmitting on in the mode window

Hı Vaughan ,

Thank you for your answer and interest.I apply your advice step by step and im sharing images but i cant make it work.I wonder our message ID is wrong ? and Should i put 2(on) under the 21 when i put our variables 0(off) coming under the start bit 21 ? or am i entering any wrong value to  multi , divide or offset ? These values are coming when power streeing automatically ? 

BEST REGARDS

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP 

vaoutput.jpg

8fc71a1d-985b-4dfb-8ae7-f03af43aecf5.jpg

1a2a1319-7ee1-4582-a982-2a2a512066a8.jpg

1ef2e7de-ac46-43d5-815a-9a34bdbfb05f.jpg

We get from these information from factory and they said they would give new ID messages else if this wasnt working. and really thank you for your help and interest probably as soon as possible they reach new ID and information to us and i will send new message and share new infos to you for solution.

Best regards