ENR34 Haltech TPS Adapter

Toffa93

Hi all, Bit of a noob here and first post so apologies for that!

Bit of detail, I own a 1999 ENR34, Fitted with a Tuned NEO Turbo lump. The car is fitted with a Link G4+ Fury and after getting the car up and running in 2wd i decided it was time to sort the AWD. Purchased a Haltech TPS adaptor, and proceeded to wire it in using the NISSAN wiring diagram (Seems poor for the ENR). Stock ENR34 TPS. This is wired in using a Boomslang harness. Wiring for ENR34, ER34 And other R34s are the same basically,
The 4wd light is still illuminated, and the car runs in 2wd. Pump works ok, Gets power, Primes up as normal etc. Been a while since i touched the car as life got in the way but i need to re-visit and sort it as its really annoying me it not working!

I know the Atessa ECU needs to see a modified signal, which it receives from the adaptor.
Worth noting, when the PC Program is running for the link, and full throttle is applied, the % throttle indicator on screen shows roughly 30% Throttle when the car is at full, and down from there to 0%. Would i be right in saying the ECU Is receiving the wrong signal somehow? Possibly while the Atessa ECU Is seeing the full signal? Has anyone had a similar issue with an ENR?

Sorry for what probably seems a noob question, I am not the best with wiring and electronics, but know how to use a multimeter.... Lol

Thanks all

Open up the runtimes screen (F12), go to the analog tab and note down what voltage the ECU is seeing on the TP main analog input with throttle open and throttle closed.  

Then do the same with a multimeter on the Atessa ecu TP input, measure the voltage it is seeing with throttle open and closed.  

Report back with all those voltages and that will hopefully give us some clues where the problem is.