Injector 5 & 6 won’t fire

Keestrack

All injectors were firing fine the other day with no problems, now all of a sudden injector 5 & 6 won’t fire at all.. if I swap plugs with another injector they fire fine. I have checked there’s power getting to both plugs and there definitely is, any help is appreciated 

Link G4+ Storm, nissan 180SX with a 1jz vvti.

Started it up fine running on all 6 cylinders.. shut it off and went to start again and wouldn’t crank, traced fault to a blown alternator fusible link 75amp. Diagnosed earthing issue and repaired, went to fire up again and injector 5 & 6 won’t fire. 

It doesnt sound like the ecu is damaged as fried inj drives usually stay on all the time - so you know pretty quickly when the engine fills up with fuel.

So possibly a fried wire somewhere.  

I would start by unplugging the B connector off the ecu and put a multimeter or test light straight onto the inj 5 or 6 pin.  You will have to temporarily set the number of cylinders to 4 so that inj 5 & 6 are considered aux outputs and will give you the test setting. So if it is set to off you should see +12V on the pin and if set to "Test (ON)" it should be near 0V.  This will at least confirm if the problem is inside the ecu or something else.

P5jf1M7.png

kQd8ory.png