RB25DET CAS

RobB

Hey guys I'm starting to finish up the wiring on my Storm G4+ just need clarification on a couple of things one being the CAS ground. By my understanding and I've checked with a multimeter the CAS earths to the body. Do I need to change this and bring it to the trig sensor ground? The motor is a series 2

C01-NissanECCSCASWiring.thumb.png.cbc67502a414adcdb7dc6219561edf82.png

Unfortunately those do ground through the body as well as the ground pin.  The factory cars the CAS "ground" pin connected to ecu sensor ground so effectively sensor ground is coupled to the engine block. Im not sure if it is better to connect sensor ground to the ground pin or not but it generally works ok in the factory cars so I probably would connect sensor ground as well.   Just make sure the ECU main grounds are both connected to the engine block as well so you effectively have 1 star point.

Ok so basically all grounds that come back to the factory ecu from the sensors I should connect to the sensor ground. Does this include ignition and injection grounds? What I'm trying to achieve is using the factory blue plug and solder the link harness to it. So if I join all grounds to one sensor ground all should be good? And have the ecus 4 main grounds going straight to the block individually as I'm using the A and B loom 

20200512_222449.jpg

You will really need to confirm yourself want goes where.  From what I can see pin 50&60 are probably the sensor grounds, and I would typically want all the important sensors grounded to ECU sensor ground.  Im assuming all of the others are power grounds so would idealy go to the same point on the block - the wiring diagram I have is more of a schematic and just shows all grounds going to a single point (including sensor grounds) so Im not sure how they are actually routed in the car.

Yeah that's gonna be my mission tomorrow, to do a full run down on the pins with a multimeter and clarify everything I need. I have that schematic too and have found it somewhat handy and confusing at the same time. From my understanding pins 50&60 are the power grounds while pins 10,20,30,107,108 and 116 are sensor grounds I'll attach the pinout for you to confirm. 

Really appreciate your help and thanks for your time.

Screenshot_20200521-193808_Drive.jpg