strange series of events after driving

evo_gerard

good day,

i have  link g4+ xtreme powering an sr20vet build. i keep getting a strange/crazy fuel problem when i drive the car and come to a stop. it usually goes very lean. the closed loop lambda would add the maximum set 15% and it would still register lambda 1.2. on a normal some times it stalls and wouldn't start back. for me to get it to start i would end up maxing the VE in the idle are to 150 just to get it fired up. that still woundn't reign the afr in to lambda 1 it would still read lean (lambda 1.2).  by this time i would have to hold the rpm up the pedal to keep the car from stalling. sometimes i would get alot of afr swings from lambda 1.2 to lambda .7 back and forth. thinking this is closed loop lambda creating a problem i would then disable it.

I am using an AEM x series wideband gauge and using the 5V out and the ground out connected to and analogue input and sensor ground. what i did observe is that when the car is having its crazy issue afr reading on the gauge and on the link software does not match.

finally after adding all the possible fuel i can add in the main fuel map, taking off closed loop lambda the car would respond after a while (between 5 -15 minutes) and start idling very rich. this would prompt me to reverse ALL the changes made the car would be back to its original map.

has anyone experienced this before. i added the calibration that i am using and a log of both a normal situation and the crazy situation .

with the crazy idle log i increased the ve between -100kpa to 0kpa and 0rpm to 2000rpm to 150 then i disabled the closed loop lambda after some time it regularized and i reversed the both changes

G4+ Nissan SR20VET-25-5-20-ve.pclr normal operation.llg crazy idle.llg