Alteza plug-in

Spyrosgeo

Hi all, 

I have a plugin alteza ecu and i have 2 problems. 

The first one is with an temp 3(ambient air temperature).

I have disconect the pin over the connector and the result is continuously temp play between - 30 to 0.

And the second one is with economy meter on dashes. 

The car tuned with modefied fuel equation mode. 

When you start engine economy meter is going full and turn down when you start your ride. 

What i must correct for dashes and what is going wrong with ambient air temp. 

Thanks. Screenshot_2020-06-09-13-57-43-350_com_miui.videoplayer.thumb.jpg.493b08410354cbc264548db281c477c0.jpg

IMG_20200524_214742.jpg

when you do not drive but the car's engine is on, it make sens that the economy gauge goes up because you have virtualy an infinite consumption per 100km.

Once you start driving it comes back to a value under 30L/100km. which makes also sens. for me nothing wrong about that.

If you do not use the abiant air temp sensor then you also need to turn the Temp input off in the ecu to not diplay values or errors.

13 hours ago, Spyrosgeo said:

The first one is with an temp 3(ambient air temperature).

I have disconect the pin over the connector and the result is continuously temp play between - 30 to 0.

Why have you disconnected it?  The ambient temp is transmitted to the dash via BEAN network so I suspect the dash wont be happy with the sensor disconnected.  You could try changing the analog error settings and the calibration table so it just outputs a fixed value.

• 1 month later...