Injector Deadtime Table

SAIF

Hi guys!

I am with the newer version of PC Link G4+, installing ethanol content sensor and fuel pressure sensor to do a flex tune. When I set my Injector Deadtime Table to 3D, Secondary Injector Deadtime disappears. If I change to 2D, return to show. Anybody with this problem too? I think its a bug.

I would like to set Injector Deadtime to 3D because I am installing a fuel pressure sensor and if have some issue with fuel pressure, have a better deadtime compensation. I know its not very important because if fuel system is ok, differential fuel pressure will not fluctuate.

18 hours ago, Vaughan said:

Could you please attach a copy of your basemap, are you doing this offline or while connected to the ECU?

Offline because engine is out of car to build.

I am on smartphone now, but send basemap asap.

On 6/17/2020 at 12:28 AM, Adamw said:

As I said earlier you are on old firmware.  Update to the latest firmware and you will be able to use a 3D secondary deadtime table.

KGNBQpi.png

Thanks, Adam! Don’t know where I am with my head!! I was sure i had updated!!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/3/2020 at 5:39 PM, Adamw said:

It works for me in V88.  Do you actually have any free tables left? - check in the table allocation menu down the bottom of the ecu settings tree.

Adam,

Nos that I am updating some mods in the car I am returning to tuning flex fuel. I updated my ECU but nothing change. When I change my primary injector deadtime from 2D to 3D, my staged injector deadtime table disapper.

Could you check?

Thanks!

Atual (Firware Updated).pclr