Extreme and can EGT box

434josh

I am looking to connect 6 egt probes using a can egt box. The Extreme manual mentions some compatible boxes such as the DIY autotune can egt as well as the ECU Masters can box. 

Any feedback for either of these two in regards to which seems to work best with the Link ECU's? I have both boxes available locally to buy but I have never seen either used in person. 

Thanks. 

I have used most of them with no drama and no noticable difference between them.  The ECU Master one is probably the most common due to its low cost and the one I have used most often.  I dont really like the screw terminals much personally but havent had any issue with them either.  The last turbofast one I tested would do some weird stuff if you ran it at 1Mbit/s and he told me it couldnt be used at 1Mb even though it was marketed as being capable so I dont bother with those anymore.  

The PCS one is probably the most reputable, rebranded and sold as Motec/Racegrade, Haltech, Fueltech & others.