Mini R50-R53 can bus BMW e46

Poseidon

Is there a list of what lies behind the can bus mini r50-r53
need the data for wheel speed.
Data: Receive user, ID496, Format: Normal or?
Stream Frame: Start pos, width, byte order, type .... from LF / RF / LR / RR Wheel Speed

I currently have start pos LF = 0, RF = 16, LR = 32, RR = 48 and width 12, LS First ...
no function

17 hours ago, Poseidon said:

doesn't Work

What doesnt work?  Are you saying the mini stream works and my map doesnt?  They are the same as far as I can see.  I had traction control working fine in the car I tested.

Im not sure what you are doing wrong then, it works fine for me.  Here is me sending the same CAN data testing the Mini stream vs the E46 file I gave you.  The speed calibration is slightly different but data comes through correctly (mini uses 10/15 with a small offset, my E46 file uses 10/16 with no offset).  It might be a good idea to turn off the OBD2 that you have set to CAN 1.  

Here is the Mini CAN template with data 0x5E6 (decimal 1510) input via CAN. LF wheel shows 100Kmh :

UJXXcpY.png

And here is my E46 setup (I just changed stream 5 to CAN 1 because it was convenient for me to connect my CAN tool to).  Same CAN data 0x5E6 being sent, LF Wheel shows 94Kmh:

Ycikpwp.png