Cnote0ne

Stalling when I stop at lights

Hi All,

My car is stalling when I stop at red lights. It's not all the time, usually if I coast in neutral. I searched the forum and found lots of stalling post but none of the solutions seem to work for me. Tech support can't figure it out either. They don't see any issue with e-throttle setup and tracking. Hope someone can help. Base map attached, but log file too large to upload. I can email it. Thanks.

E-Thrttlworkingbasemap62620.pclr

6 minutes ago, Adamw said:

Can you share the log file via google drive/onedrive etc.

Yes, I need an email address.

You dont need an email, you want it so anyone on the fourm can view/help.

In google drive, right click on file, "get shareable link", make sure the restricted option is set to "anyone with link".  Past the link here.

In onedrive, right click on file, choose share, set "anyone with link can edit", then copy link down the bottom.

10 minutes ago, Adamw said:

You dont need an email, you want it so anyone on the fourm can view/help.

In google drive, right click on file, "get shareable link", make sure the restricted option is set to "anyone with link".  Past the link here.

In onedrive, right click on file, choose share, set "anyone with link can edit", then copy link down the bottom.

Thanks, figured it out. Here is the link.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjI8sO2lko8ajmgCcZOY36le9L5I?e=EhGtzU

It is mostly your idle base position hasnt been tuned.  The idle base position currently has numbers in it about 1% less than what it requires to idle.

So try the attached file, I have increased the idle base position a bit and I have turned on idle ignition control which should help and will get rid of that hunting you have in some places.  It may still need more work but it is closer.

E-Thrttlworkingbasemap62620 Idle tweaks.pclr

13 hours ago, Adamw said:

It is mostly your idle base position hasnt been tuned.  The idle base position currently has numbers in it about 1% less than what it requires to idle.

So try the attached file, I have increased the idle base position a bit and I have turned on idle ignition control which should help and will get rid of that hunting you have in some places.  It may still need more work but it is closer

E-Thrttlworkingbasemap62620 Idle tweaks.pclr 166.8 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks, I'll try it as soon I get back home in a couple of days and report back.