Link MAP sensor and IAT

ReDRuM

If I choose the (correct) Link 3bar MAP sensor from list , do I still need to calibrate. I've tried this but I'm getting the error.

Im installing in V1 MR2 / ST185, and Im  using Pin 42 as per instructions. I'll double check that the wiring isn't gimped tomorrow... The stock MAP sensor works.

Im  also getting an error with GM IAT ( chose Delphi ) ,   using Pin 36 AnTemp 2. The temp reads -40.  Again I'll check the wiring tomorrow. What is the difference between the choice of 1kOhm and 10 kOhm in the IAT section?

Thanks for all your help . You guys are fast . Cheers.

Yes you still need to do the map calibrate, the map calibrate checks to see if the map reading is within 5kpa of the baro reading and then slaps an offset on it to make them match.

What pressure value does it show for MAP and what voltage value does it show for the Analog voltage (should be An Volt 3) when you have the link sensor connected?

The 1kOhm (Internal) and 10kOhm (Internal) settings change the size of the internal pullup resistor used, this setting is usually changed to improve the resolution of the sensor around the area you expect it to operate in. The temperature calibrations are stored as a resistance per temperature so the ECU can calculate the resistance of the sensor by treating the system as a voltage divider with a constant value resistance from 5v to the ECU channel and a varying resistance from the ECU channel to (signal) ground. Temperature sensors typically don't change resistance relative to temperature linearly so at one end of it's range there are large changes of resistance for small temperature changes and at the other end there are small changes in resistance for large changes temperature.