SR20 Overboosting problem

Harry buscema

recently bought a S14 with a forged Sr20 engine and external waste gate setup.

The MAP Kpa is reaching its limit at around 4.5k rpm as shown in the log.

I've check all the vacuum lines and don't see anything that would be causing a problem.

just wondering if anyone would know if it was something to do with the wastegate or something with the link software? 

Thanks

Log 2020-06-30 10;27;16 pm.llg

s14 base.pclr

Did it have a hi/low boost switch connected to DI6?  In your tune it looks like it has been set up for two boost levels switched by DI6, but there is nothing assigned to DI6.  In your log it shows DI6 was "on" which means it was using the high boost map and that high boost DC table doesnt look well set up.

2 minutes ago, Adamw said:

Did it have a hi/low boost switch connected to DI6?  In your tune it looks like it has been set up for two boost levels switched by DI6, but there is nothing assigned to DI6.  In your log it shows DI6 was "on" which means it was using the high boost map and that high boost DC table doesnt look well set up.

Oh wow I dident even pick up on that. Is they anyway I can manual changed it back to the low boost map? 

Thanks