help abou fault codes warm start problems

jbrefol

Hello adam. I havent cleared them yet but i will try to clear them and log again. My problem is after warm start the car wont start it will take me 15 mins to cool down and start the engine to run. could it be one of my sensors for fault code 16 and 17? what are the sensors here for these fault codes. il post another log after il clear them. thank you adam.

1 hour ago, jbrefol said:

could it be one of my sensors for fault code 16 and 17? what are the sensors here for these fault codes.

No, unlikely.  Error's 16 & 17 are the throttle position sensor.  Even if the TPS is disconnected it will unlikely prevent the engine from starting.

If you want help with solving the actual starting problem, then the best option is probably to take a log of the car starting up well, and another log when the car does not start, then there may be some clues in the differences between the two logs.

thnks adam. i will log it again. im still using my stock throttle body. and luckily iv purchase a larger throttle body with a new TPS so i think it will solve the problem if it is really the sensor is faulty.

thanks you more power il update after a week.

115926978_2631889783795656_4983306699230056169_n.jpg