PC Link New Layouts

Adamw

Hi All,

The default layouts in the current G4+ PC Link are pretty dated, I recently done a couple of new ones that will be included as the defaults in the next PC Link update.  But in the meantime here they are so you can use them now.

FYI, if you use both G4+ and G4X ecus and you have highly customised layouts, you can copy the same layout into both PC Link versions by just changing the file extension.  G4+ extension is .llg and G4X uses .llgx.

Feel free to add to this post if you have any layouts you want to share.

1366 x 768.llf 1920 x1080.llf

Thanks Adam! The 1920x1080 one looks great on my XPS13 (3200x1800) running at 150% display scaling, just a few unused pixels at the bottom of the page.

That does mean I can drop everything down a little and expand the table areas so I hopefully won't need to scroll!

New G4+ PCLink version... ooh does that mean a few of the wishlist items & outstanding bugs might be included? I understand your primary focus is the G4X range, but please don't forget us G4+ people too quickly!

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Gregconboy158 said:

Is there anyway of incorporating some of the pages into my existing layout?

Unfortunately no.  The best you could do is open 2 instances of PC Link side by side and reproduce as best you can.

19 hours ago, Gregconboy158 said:

How do you get same thing open on screen twice in same window? I.e fuel table 2d and 3d

A bit more detail in this video:  https://youtu.be/Eo9zBcIkacs  

Also there is now a function not mentioned in that video "surface locked to focused table" (right click on surface view to enable) which allows you to have just one surface view to cover say both fuel and ign tables.

• 2 months later...
On 8/12/2020 at 6:06 PM, Adamw said:

Unfortunately no.  The best you could do is open 2 instances of PC Link side by side and reproduce as best you can.

could we edit the file to incorporate the new layouts into existing? Looks like it is possible from my quick glance at it.

cheers.

• 1 year later...