180sx limiter issue

Panos MZR

***WRONG SECTION*** IS G4X

Hello,

I have installed a silvia g4x plugin on an s13 and I have an issue were it cuts out at around 5000-6000rpm. I don't see reaching any limiter. When I progressively depress the throttle it goes all the way to the redline(7500) . I'm attaching some logs. 
Tried trigger filtering but still does it. 

Running on the base map 

Log 2020-07-24 1;50;49 pm.llgx Log 2020-07-24 1;52;43 pm.llgx Log 2020-07-24 1;58;32 pm slowly rising tps.llgx

Two of your logs just show 1 second of idling, the other is just a free rev.  Can you do a log of the actual problem occurring.

Is the boost controlling ok?  There are 4 counts of boost limit being hit in the saved statistics with a max MAP of 286kpa being achieved.

First up you are running very lean based on your Lambda 1 reading and it looks like it is missing at around 5000 rpm on the full throttle log as the lambda oscillates between ~1.2 and ~0.8.

I would start by fixing your fueling as unless the lambda cal is wrong it looks like it could be causing problems.

Agree with Vaughan that it looks like the fuel table needs some work, even in the "progressive" log Lambda is ~1.2.  But I would say your symptoms suggest you may have a lack of ignition energy.  You may be able to try closing the spark plug gap or a little more dwell depending on what coils you have.  Your batt voltage is quite high so dwell is quite low.