R32 GTR - 300zx ECU

Hughesad

Hi Guys,

Hoping you can help me or offer some advice.

i have a 300zx g4+ PnP I want to run by r32 GTR with. I've attached the base map I'm working with

I've made the wiring changes and used the base map in the below link, but want to make sure the other changes I've made to the base map are OK before I attempt a first start tomorrow.

The car is booked for professional mapping next month.

I am running two additional fuel pumps in a swirl pot, staged to turn on.  I have done the "staging"in A2, is this OK? the pumps are wired through relays

I have oil and fuel pressure sensors connected with the XS loom in AN7 and AN8 ( as per 300zx manual) What Error low value should I set for these?

I have the a link IAT sensor wired through the factory wiring and running via AN T2, is this correct? The link below says AN T3, but when I cross reference the GTR ECU pins and 300 ZX Pins I see the factory IAT sensor is on pin 36 with is AN T3.

Finally, I am running 1000cc Deatschwerks injectors. 

What Master fuel setting should I run? 

I have used driver type A in the below link, as Deatschwerks do not provide a table for LINK, does this seem suitable?

https://www.deatschwerks.com/sites/www.deatschwerks.com/files/DATA/injectordata/42M 1000cc Technical Data Sheet.pdf

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Adam

300ZX GTR Base Map V4.pclr