Link 4 bar Map sensor error??

Hey Guys,

I am having the below issue with my new link 4 bar map sensor install on my G4+ PNP for Honda (HC96). I have used the standard map sensor loom which worked perfecty fine on the stock map sensor and identified the +5v, Ground and signal wire using a multimeter and then just chopped and lengthened the loom and terminated the DTM pins for the link DTM plug. I have rechecked the wiring the ensure the wire orientation is correct and that im not getting power to the wrong pin or something dodgey in the wiring and everything seems right in that respect. I have changed the map sensor type from the standard honda type to "link 4 bar" in PClink. As you can see the MAP value is 285 kpa when the car is powered and if i unplug the map sensor that value of 285 gradually drops back to about 8kpa and sticks. When i try to perform the map sensor calibration function the below error shows immediatly - Can anyone shed some light on this ?? 

Any help much appreciated.

Kenian 
15600575_Maperrorshot.thumb.JPG.7c958435a1efa3a8f29bfc184cc378b8.JPG

I already answered your same question on the facebook page, so I will copy paste here:

Go across one tab to the Analog tab on the runtime values screen, check the voltage on AN Volt 3, it should be about 1.17V at atmosphere with a 4Bar sensor. If you have something different than that then you have a wiring problem.

7 minutes ago, Adamw said:

I already answered your same question on the facebook page, so I will copy paste here:

Go across one tab to the Analog tab on the runtime values screen, check the voltage on AN Volt 3, it should be about 1.17V at atmosphere with a 4Bar sensor. If you have something different than that then you have a wiring problem.

Great thanks for your prompt response Adam. It seems the MAP on these are setup on AN Volt 1 as AN Volt 3 is defaulted to the standard Narrowband Oxy sensor but yes you are correct its showing 3.42v at atmospheric for some strange reason? . I have had other issues with this loom as it has been hacked up by the previous owner and had issues like the IAT feed showing 12v instead of 5 etc. Ill run a new loom straight from the pins on the ecu side to rule out any dodgey wiring or i have the expansion loom so could even just use one of the free AN Volt channels on there. 

Thanks

Kenian 

4 minutes ago, Kenian said:

It seems the MAP on these are setup on AN Volt 1 as AN Volt 3 is defaulted to the standard Narrowband Oxy sensor

Sorry, yes, I was thinking of our OBD1 honda ecu.