Ethrottle Link NGTT+

Brody Walker

I'm switching to ethrottle on my R34 GTT with a G4+ plugin. Ive read through all the wiring diagrams ect. The ethrottle auxiliary output setup states to use aux4 for signal 1 & aux9 for signal 2. 

I've had a look at the pinout & there is no Aux9. Can I use aux8 which is assigned to my CEL instead or ignition 7/8 aux out on the expansion loom?

If not what do I need to do?

Thanks for the help.

There are no Aux 9/10 connections to the E-throttle controller on that particular ECU so you cant connect E-throttle directly as is.

You have two options - one is the external E-throttle module, which needs 1 signal from any aux 1-4 and  1 signal from any aux 5-8.

The second option is to return the ECU to Link and they can modify it by adding some wire links etc to make Aux 9/10 available via a couple of flying leads.

That ecu is pretty short on spare aux outputs so the modification option is probably the better way to go if you have so time up your sleeve.  Its a relatively low cost mod but needs to be shipped to NZ and back and typically takes about a week to do.

Great thank you. I have mounted it & now a little stuck. I'm getting error 5: TPS (main) Movement zero when trying to calibrate the TPS.

I have calibrated APS & can see movement on the E-throttle 1 Target table when I move the pedal. I can also see movement in TP main % when I move the throttle plate by hand. Throttle is set to keep running when stalled & PID settings are as per help guide.

Have a missed something with my wiring or setup? Wiring as per below:

I have the external module wired up as per below:

• Aux 4 - Signal 1
  • Aux 8 - Signal 2
  • Ign 8 - Ethrottle relay1
  • Motor + & - to throttle
  • 14v from a switched source (I used the 14v wire left over from my IACV wiring)

I have Bosch 74mm TPS wired up as per below:

• AN volt4 - TPS 1 (assumed this is TPS main)  (error low 0.10v, error high 4.90v, error value 0v)
  • AN volt5 - TPS 2 (assumed this is TPS sub)  (error low 0.10v, error high 4.90v, error value 0v)
  • Ground sensor shared with APS
  • +5v shared with APS

I have 350z pedal APS wired up as per below:

• AN volt9 - APS main (error low 0.01v, error high 4.90v, error value 0v)
  • AN volt10 - APS sub (error low 0.01v, error high 4.90v, error value 0v)
  • Ground sensor shared with TPS
  • +5v shared with TPS

Any help would be great.