Link mxs strada 1.2 dash can errors

Rory nimmo

Hi there, recently purchased a link mxs strada 1.2 dash and cannot get any measured data from the ecu, the ecu in question is Audi TT Link G4+

I am getting a few can 1 errors on my ECU, I am pretty sure all the can settings are correct.

Am I correct in saying it’s only pin 3 and pin 4 of the canF plug that needs to be connected to can Hi & Lo and that no additional earths need to be added to the CanF adapter? Might I add that I have already tried swapping the hi & lo wires to check I didn’t have them round the wrong way.

any help or advise would be much appreciated 

cheers Rory

12 hours ago, Rory nimmo said:

Am I correct in saying it’s only pin 3 and pin 4 of the canF plug that needs to be connected to can Hi & Lo and that no additional earths need to be added to the CanF adapter?

Correct.

Can you attach your ECU map.  

Everything looks fine in your map and you are using a recent firmware so no issues there.  The errors can only be wiring or the dash config. 

If it is a Link branded dash it should be pre-configured - but it wouldnt hurt to check if you havent already done so.   The ECU stream should be set to "LINK - CAN_BUS_BASE_LCC".  If no joy there, then can you give us a couple of photos of the CANF wiring etc so we can confirm the right pins are in use.