Welcome

Simon

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello everyone, I'm from Mexico
I would like to know where I can download the manual for a G4X or G4 + Xtreme?

I have only found the G4 manual and I see that a lot has changed in the software

I am new to this topic and I am evaluating which ECU I will buy, I have read that in addition to buying the G4X or G4 + Xtreme ECU
I have to consider buying

"Ballast Resistor" in case of using low impedance injectors or buying "Link Bosch EV14 1000C Injector"

Could you help me with the download link for the g4X or g4 + Xtreme manual

Or tell me if I have to buy something else

I still don't know which engine I'm going to use, that's why I thought about the ECU G4X or G4 + Xtreme

But surely it would not be any engine found in the ECU Plug In

Greetings

We havent done printed manuals since about 2015 since it was getting way too big (1200+ pages).  The manual is in the software help file now so it is searchable and indexed etc.  There is a spanish version of G4+ PC Link including translated help file if that is easier for you.

The G4+ Xtreme has peak & hold injector drives so can drive low impedance injectors directly.  The G4X Xtreme no longer has peak and hold drivers so will need ballast resistors for low impedance injectors.  I would suggest high impedance injectors as it is much nicer than wiring ballast resistors.  

• 2 years later...

We intend buying a Thunder for our Impreza Turbo, but can anyone advise what is a good gear linkage load cell for flatshifting a 6spd sequential Modena dogbox.

I would prefer a compound device but will consider compression only at this stage.

Andy