Timers on Boost Control

puller

Can I set up my 3D table using map against time? I see it is one of the selections however it when selected it tells me that I must select 0 only? Timed boost control is a must for me and currently we run 4 of your V44 Ecu's but have to run an external e-boost 2 at the cost of $600 extra to my customers. Is there a way to have timed boost control via curve, step? These are CVT machines so gear selected boost control isn't an option. We are getting ready to order a few more ECU's for projects we have going. Thank you

Yes that can be done. You can base the target table off of RPM and timer value. You can then trigger the timer off say RPM so over a given RPM the timer starts.

You will need the latest firmware in the ECU's to allow this function.

If trying to set up on an old PCL file this could give you errors.

Yes that can be done. You can base the target table off of RPM and timer value. You can then trigger the timer off say RPM so over a given RPM the timer starts.

You will need the latest firmware in the ECU's to allow this function.

If trying to set up on an old PCL file this could give you errors.

One more question. I should be able to configure the timer on when the launch control button is released correct? Then I just set up the the timer in a 2d form and it will give me say 5#s at the release point and then curve it in over a 3 second timer to say 35#'s? Just want to make sure this is doable before taking the time to set it all up! Thank you for the reply!