jeep 2.8 CRD on Vi-PEC v88 --- DONE !!!

hi,

i am alex from DogTuning Performance Parts from Romania. we have just completed, what i think is the first diesel run on a Vi-pec ECU.

we have developed an injector driver with 2,3 or 4 injection stages for the v44 and v88 ecu's.

the injector driver interfaces with the unit, making the vipec usable as on a regular gasoline engine.

the driver does:

- pilot injection at any crank degree with 100, 200, .... etc. microsecond duration

- main injection with 1 or 2 more injections depending on application. (in the movies - check links below - we are running pilot injection and main injection)

- injector booster running 150 Volt and up to 240 Volt for the latest piezzo injectors

- 40 to 80 volts for solenoid injectors

- filter for injector signal

- current recovery from injectors

- fully protected interface from vipec to injector driver

- second version will be software adjustable (current version is hardware adjustable for the number of main injections)

- can go to 5 consecutive injections spaced by 230 microseconds (latest spec for diesel engines)

if you are interested in more, i am available for questions, just as long as you do not ask me to give away secrets :)

links of the car:

car is running 1.9 bar @ 1500 rpm with 1500 bar fuel pressure at wot

the injector driver is available for selling in 4 piston configuration, can be made in 6 or 8 without any problems.

also, we offer a power module for controlling high amperage solenoids (30 amps with 300 hz, 0 to 100% duty variable from PWM output or GP output)

- fuel pressure regulators

- high pressure pump

- water injection pump

- electronic differential controllers

we are awailable at:

phone: 0040723435555

mail: [email protected]

web: http://www.dogtuning.ro

facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dogtuning ... 0049091009