ViPEC Tutorial and instructional Videos

AXA

I search the ViPEC forums and Youtube on the web to look up some instructional and overview video on the ViPEC V88 with no success… I did find one with Ray Hall video archive from 2007.. Very old software and no audio...

Here is a example from the LINK ECU that I found in Youtube……

This will make the tuning and setup process for costumers that have no real tuners available in their area a lot easier…

I think is better to see the instruction visually like in a short video than read it in a instruction book... At least the important stuff that people will have the most problems.. :)

Maybe you guys here in the forums can point me in the right direction…

The Link G4+ course offered by the High Performance Academy is pretty good and has made my transition to the Vi-PEC brand much more comfortable with almost no frustration.

As Simon indicated, the Link platform is quite similar to the Vi-PEC so the course being offered will help. The course structure is decent with tutorial on most of the topics needed to get you up and running. Andre Simon is the instructor and he delivers the course verbally with aid from multiple software walk through videos.

Good luck, cheers!

https://courses.learntotune.com/school/ ... -tutorial/