Feature request

Steve

First off. Not trying to nag but how is the new firmware coming along? Do you forsee it beeing released during this or the next half of 2014? 2015?

Just curious as i undrestand it will be an extensive one.

If you are rewriting the "whole" thing would it be too much to ask if you would make it possible to make every sensor input customisable?

Right now all we have are the opportunity to use only 6 different "custom" sensors. If we are not lucky enough to find our sensor in the predefined dropdown meny that is, but lets face it that list is very short. Implement a clibrationtable on the page that appears when you select say ANV1/ANT1. All the other kids are allowed! Why cant i???

And for the love of god, get that 5 bar/ 7 bar mixup of yours fixed.

Hi Steve,

We are currently in the internal testing phase of firmware version 5.1.0. The next phase, due to start in the coming weeks is external testing. The release date is not set yet. This is not a "full re-write", just an update with many bug fixes and some new features. If there is a particular issue you are interested in seeing if is resolved then let us know and we can confirm if it is in this update. If you would like to help in the external testing program, then contact [email protected] and put your name down.

As for the analog inputs having their own calibration each, this is on the feature request list but definitely not part of the next release.

I thought we had cleared up that 5/7 bar thing. If you could let us know where it is still a problem then we will tidy it up.

Regards

Ashley

One issue that I personaly came across is the one in the very first post here in the i88 section. The AC fan issue. Though i have rewired to work around it but still. Also as mentioned in that thread the AUX 9/10 status is marked red. As in not OK although it shows batteryvoltage and should show green/ok.

As for 5/7 bar thingie.

I have a mapsensor hooked uf for exhaust backpressure on ANV2. This is a 7 bar sensor but as i had a hunch, and the fact that i try to avoid using up all 6 calibration tables if i can, i choose "5 bar sensor" in the menu and bam! Dead on barometric pressure..

Will take you up on that testingprogram...

Edit: That email is non existent.

Hi Steve,

I have added an item to our todo list to change all 5 Bar calibrations to 7 Bar. The reason they say 5 Bar as that the original sensor they matched up with was sold as 5 Bar even though it could measure up to 7 Bar.

I have also got someone to look into the Aux 9/10 supply warning.

Someone will be in touch soon regarding testing once the FW is ready to go.

Cheers

Ashley

• 4 weeks later...

Got another one.

Is it possible to implement a odometer functionality in the ecu?

What i am really thinking about is a way to have the ecu flash a CEL sequence when key on after a preset number of kilometers driven. This would be used as a service/oil change reminder im my case.