E-Throttle Aux 9/10 Software Congfiguration for i88

Fodder

I'm fully wired now and trying to get the software configured correctly. What I'm stuck on is correctly setting up Aux 9 & 10. In the drop down menu there doesn't seem to be an Aux 10. Also, the Aux 9 choices don't include a "Motor +" option. See screenshot below. Does switching the E-Throttle mode to "ON" take care of these two Aux channels on it's own or do I still need to do something?

EThrottleSet-Up_zps4776ccd4.jpg

Hi

From the looks of the screen shot you are working with either a i88 plugin or at least a plugin map.

In this case Aux 4 will need to be set as EThrottle Signal 1 this effectively controls Aux 10

Aux 9 is then selected as EThrottle Signal 2

If you have a i88 wire in you will find when you connect to the ECU or use the i88 wirein base map it will show aux10 and this can be set as E throttle signal 1

Ah ha! I have been modifying plug-in maps that come in the iVTS software. On your suggestion I opened a wire-in base map and, sure enough, Aux 10 is available, as well as EThrottle (+) & (-) options for Aux 9 & 10.

Thank you Simon.