A warning message while connecting PC

Sutkale

Guys,

I installed the latest firmware and software to my i88. Once the ECU connection is established, there´s a warning message screen that "Value out of bounds" and showing that different values (in each warning screen) like Fuel blend, Quick tune AFR X-axis, cam position blaa, blaa, etc. I get rid of them by tapping "Ignore" on each screen. How to get rid of this? Very annoying. :twisted: There´s nothing wrong with the settings as such.

Hi,

because it is a new operating system as such, new firmware with new parameters etc, you need to let the ECU know whether to ignore that input or to have you set it to it's correct calibration.

This is why it is important to read the UPDATE notes when you install the new software/firmware.

There will more than likely be new functions you do not know about because you haven't read the update.

Believe me, there are some very important bits of information in the current 5.1.0 software/firmware, that can have huge consequences as to how well your engine will or can run etc.

Regards

Dave.

Hi,

because it is a new operating system as such, new firmware with new parameters etc, you need to let the ECU know whether to ignore that input or to have you set it to it's correct calibration.

This is why it is important to read the UPDATE notes when you install the new software/firmware.

There will more than likely be new functions you do not know about because you haven't read the update.

Believe me, there are some very important bits of information in the current 5.1.0 software/firmware, that can have huge consequences as to how well your engine will or can run etc.

Regards

Dave.

Thanks Dave,

I´ve noticed new functions and made changes accordingly like the ones under Fule main tab. It´s a bit unclear to me if the firmware changes have an affect to trigger since I started to get trigger errors. I´ll take some time to read the update notes and make required changes. Is the update notes available as such since I could read them elsewhere than in car while making new update to firmware?