NO MORE i88 OR Vi-PEC?

AXA

IS Vi-PEC BEEN REPLACE WITH LINK PRODUCTS IN GENERAL? ACCORDING TO SOME POST IN FACEBOOK IN THE LINK FACEBOOK PAGE THEY ARE KILLING THE i88 FOR THE NEW LINK THEY JUST RELEASED LAST WEEK WITH ALL THE OPTIONS ENABLE LIKE THE i88... IS THE Vi-PEC BRAND DEAD?

THANKS IN ADVANCE..

JOSE

We are consolidating the range as it was sending very mixed messages to the end customer as to which unit to choose.

The Vi-PEC will remain for the power-sport applications.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

We are consolidating the range as it was sending very mixed messages to the end customer as to which unit to choose.

The Vi-PEC will remain for the power-sport applications.

The support for Vi-Pec powersport is dead. It's all up to the dealers knowledge. No response on this Linkecu forum for Vi-Pec powersport ECUs. Looks like it's time to move to Motec for next project.

Hi Jamm,

support for ViPEC powersport is still available.

I will check what is happening.

I know Simon has been still answering questions and I have done a couple.

You must remember LINK is shut for Christmas break until the 14 th from memory.

I do not work for LINK but offer my support services every year for the love of the product.

I may not have the answers to every issue as I don't have the knowledge or information base at hand that the LINK crew do , but I try my best to help out.

I appolagise for my delay in response over this closed period as I am very unwell.

I will have a look at the ViPEC Powersport forum this morning and try to clean it up.

Happy New Year.

Regards

Dave.

You must remember LINK is shut for Christmas break until the 14 th from memory.

I do not work for LINK but offer my support services every year for the love of the product.

I may not have the answers to every issue as I don't have the knowledge or information base at hand that the LINK crew do , but I try my best to help out.

I appolagise for my delay in response over this closed period as I am very unwell.

I will have a look at the ViPEC Powersport forum this morning and try to clean it up.

Happy New Year.

Regards

Dave.

Hi Dave

Finally something is happening, thanks for Your reply in another post. My first question in the Powersport/Snow is almost a year old, no reply or action. 

Thanks, and Happy New Year

Regards

Jamm