iVTS update ?

gojira

so no updates on the iVTS software then ?

Is it not an option, that the software sees wht ECU is live and the logo will show Vi-Pec or Link on the model of ECU is on it ?

Or just rebrand the Link software ?

the main thing is : i whant vi-pec software branded as the ecu is. Don't whant link.

i even let custom vi-pec logo stickers made for on the map sensor and flex fuel sensor.

I believe the latest firmware has both the Vi-PEC as well as the Link brand logo within the software. However, Simon has explained the merger of both brands as an authorized representative of Electronz Ltd.

To be perfectly honest, end users can be assured that the merged efforts will deliver the same if not higher product quality and support we have come to trust and depend on over the years.

I know that this doesn't offer much justification to the end user who started the thread, but these are my remarks as a dealer and end user.

Cheers!

I believe the latest firmware has both the Vi-PEC as well as the Link brand logo within the software.

i am running the 5.4.1 firmware and software, is only link.

the reason why i whant Vi-Pec branded software and sensors,

as i find there need to be a seperation between the mainstream and premium ECU's between link and Vi-Pec.

as vipec has everything unlocked and more options then the link versions.

I pay for vi-pec i88 ecu, so i whant also everything vi-pec branded, as 99% here runs link ecu's.