G3 CLL in addition to ANvolt 1 or 2 being used

steveb

I have a boost adjust pot on AN Volt1 and Wide band O2 on AN Volt2 with an LC-1, I'd like to run cll but can't unless I swap boost control to AN2 and loose the Wideband input, bit of a shame really especially with the LC-1 having simulated narrow band. I'd have thought most people would expect CLL as a standard function and spare channels for other applications. I've been happy without it, but having it available but not really practical annoying. I did consider an upgrade to the PLUS, but on a 4 pot it seems overkill, benefits I can see would be sequential injection & the ability to do the above with the PLUS having 6 available inputs, but then I'd loose the on-board MAP sensor, so basically not worth it for the extra cost/ hassle involved, the ecu, fitment & an external MAP sensor being required. For a 4 cylinder car thats been converted to turbo from normally aspirated the G3 LEM is almost perfect,..

We cant really make another analog input appear on your LEM G3, but how about doing the following to solve your problem...   You can wire the LC1 to An Volt 1.  Reverse the calibration to 5 down to 0 volts and run CLL from the wideband at the same time as displaying AFR.  you do not need to run the LC1 in simulated narrow band mode.  Heaps of people do this.  Put your boost adjust pot onto An Volt 2.

Set An Volt 1 to WB #1.  Set your wideband calibration (Voltage point A will be 5V).  Set An Volt 2 to Boost Adjust.  Under the fuel menu, select Closed Loop Lambda.  Set the mode to stoich mode.  About 8 adjustments should appear.

I dont know why you can see any adjustments.  Make sure you are using the latest firmware and PCLink.  Turn the key off, close PCLink and then try again...

Hi ashley, i've swaped the volt 1 to wb ~1 and volt 2 to boost adjust, selected cll, selected stoich mode and the other boxes appear. Trouble is say I enter a dither voltage (or anything else for that matter) as soon as i click out of the box it reverts to 0, it won't save any changes. cheers Steve