CLL 'Auto Mode'

Martin Lundkvist

Just updated from FM  4.8.8 to the latest 4.9.3 and finding that 'auto mode' for the Closed loop lambda was missing? Tried with 'Stoich mode wide band' but not working. I would like it to read from AFR target map again.  Do you got a idea what i´m doing wrong or have you change tit in the last firmware???

Martin

Ok, but it does not work for me! All conditions are met, all numbers is the same as before the FW update. I have been using it for a pretty long time so I know how it works.

It just lean it out max % when I turn the CLL Stoich mode WB on, no referance to AFR target, no matter what numbers I put in the AFR target map...

Thanks

Martin

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Hi Ken,

You didnt mention if you have a wideband or narrowband sensor connected.  If it is narrowband stoich mode the lambda target table will have no effect, it will just aim to dither around the set "dither voltage".  If you have a wideband sensor in stoich mode then the lambda target table will be used but this mode is still designed to oscillate the lambda either side of the target and not directly settle at the set point.  

In the Xtreme and above ECU's we have proper CLL "automode".