hi there!misfire prob in gtir

giosakhs nikos

Im running g4 storm in a gtir sr20det single oem coil new plugs and sparks (0.50mm) 

When my boost reaches 1.6 bar i have misfires at high revs about 7.500 and im running a big turbo the car is about 380hp!

My question:is there any dwell set up about stock gtir coil?cauz when i reduse the m/s from 4.4 to 3.8 the missfire gone and now i want to tune the whole dwell map!

what m/s sould i use?

Im running g4 storm in a gtir sr20det single oem coil new plugs and sparks (0.50mm) When my boost reaches 1.6 bar i have misfires at high revs about 7.500 and im not running a big turbo the car is about 380hp! My question:is there any dwell set up about stock gtir coil?cauz when i reduse the m/s from 4.4 to 3.8 the missfire gone and now i want to tune the whole dwell map! what m/s sould i use?

Explain what you mean. What m/s are you changing ?

Every coil will be different. Run too much dwell and you risk damage. So if you do not know how much dwell you should have, it's best to stick with lower numbers. Seems in your case the higher dwell is causing the problem, so if it runs better at 3-3.5, then just leave it there !