Logging export to Excel for spreadsheets?

Mike Cullingford

Hello, I'm trying to make a boost threshold graph up for my car by logging all gears. I can't seem to get the logging to display a XY graph that has RPM on the X axis and Boost (MGP) on the Y axis. Is this possible with the link logging? Or if not, can you export this log information to an Excel file or similar format? Here is a pic of something i'm trying to do http://www.sponaugle.com/nasioc/GT30RSpool5.gif Cheers, Mike

Previously Mike Cullingford wrote:

Hello, I'm trying to make a boost threshold graph up for my car by logging all gears. I can't seem to get the logging to display a XY graph that has RPM on the X axis and Boost (MGP) on the Y axis. Is this possible with the link logging? Or if not, can you export this log information to an Excel file or similar format? Here is a pic of something i'm trying to do
Cheers, Mike

Hey Mike,

One of the users over on the Vipec board (SHURA) came up with a utility to convert the Link logs (.llg) to comma separated value files (.csv). CSVs are able to be imported int Excel and the utility makes sorting through data a lot easier. You can pick and choose what data you want to export to the CSV. Here's the 'link', so to speak :)

http://files.energostat.ru/llg2csv.zip

I import my data into the Airboy spreadsheet to help me tune. Makes for a handy road dyno. I really wish PClink had a built in function like this!!! It's all done via Excel and could certainly be duplicated.

Hope this helps!

Ryan