What did you do to the internal logging?

Steve1436215419

Are the parameters you are wanting to look at being logged?

Can you send a PCL and log file for use to have a look at.

The internal logging has not been intentionally changed for a long time.

Previously Steve wrote:

When i open 'ECU log file download' only some of the 10 spots are populated. Sometimes maybe the 3 first are ok then spot 4,5 and 6 are blank while 7and 8 are ok and the last two are blank.

I use the latest FW.  Feel free to fix this. And its about time you implement loop logging...

I have also the same problem . I trigger Log with a virtual Aux at 5000 rpm on my Drag bike and it has alvays worked fine an after last firmware upp date it sems to logg wath it wants and leavs blank rows as above. I ran both a Storm and a Xtreem this way for 2 years an never had any problem

Hi

Had the car (ECU red extreme latest firmware) on the dyno the another day and noticed the internal log missed 3 (in the middle) of the 10 available files.

The log was cleared before the start of the day and there was more than 10 runs on the dyno. Logging trigged by > 50kph and >3000rpm.

That is, had the same problem.

Cheers

Andy

It is something we have seen before but only ever on odd occasions and have not been able to repeat on the bench to allow fault finding. I have passed on to engineering to see if they can advise any more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...