Idle up solenoid

Ok, ok, ok. I have a simple screw (some say I have a screw loose) adjustable idle up solenoid connected in parallel to the A/C compressor. If I have the screw opening out to max, will the G3 pulse the solenoid like an injector to change the opening time? Will the G3 pulse this solenoid so that it can control the max preset idle speed, or will it just activate it prior to a programmed load being activated, like A/C, engine fan or drive? Does Link Pty Ltd compensate new owners of the G3, for the total irrevellence of my low gear, now that I have such control over the tune and boost? 1st used to stretch out to 60 kph, now it goes to 60 so fast, and pulls so hard in second, I change out of Ist as soon as I can! Stewart

Haha, yeah we offer compensation... Its in the form of a congratulations for actually getting your car going properly!!!

I'm not sure why you even have an idle screw that you adjust.  The  ECU should be doing full control of the idle, hopefully in closed loop mode!  If set up properly it will take complete care of idle control for you!