Dash for Vi-PEC

Guest Dave-Kriedeman

i just tried to use the files posted in the sticky to install on to another laptop, but the files didnt work .. had to go back to the files that Iury sent me via email, they worked ok.

if anyone else needs the files, i'm happy to email them, just email me: barry at host32 dot com

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe all volt input values are available in the AIM dash to be displayed. You have to select them as pressures, temperatures, wideband, ect.. in the AIM software setup.

Ray.

I understand that. And that's what I'm trying to figure out what they are called... for example, if I have oil pressure (From a 0-5 volt pressure sensor)fed into Analog Volt #4, what does that equate to on the AIM software?

Oil Pressure (0-5 Volt Presure Sensor) Analog Volt #4

Fuel Pressure (0-5 Volt Pressure Sensor) Analog Volt #5

Nitrous Pressure (O-5 Volt Pressure Sensor) Analog Volt #6

Those are my pressure signals... now what do they refer to in the AIM software?

there is a list of all inputs that the ecu has in the aim software - you just select whatever you want to display - anaglog_ch4 for example, and it will display whatever the vipec see's ...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Marcel B

Hi Ray , I have since switched over to the Racepak UDSXR 250 street dash . I received it about two weeks ago and was able to hook it up . Everything worked perfectly except the tacho , whilst tumbling I didn't see any RPM,s , I havn't started the motor yet to see if I get anything at higher revs though , but I think it should see what the computer sees and it (ECU)sees around 350 when I tumble. Do I need to adjust the data stream ? or should it remain off ?

Guest |109|

do you mean trying to start the engine ?

if you are using the tacho output on the vipec, if so you have to make sure the duty cycle and multiplier? are correct ...

for example i use an i-shift light for shift lights rather than the shift lights on the aim dash.... the duty cycle is 50% and multiplier? of 25 i think ...

• 1 month later...
Guest |109|

I had an email from AIM today to say that the a new version of Race Studio is available. it contains the non beta firmware for vipec v88/AIM MXL dash's

will try it out and let you know if there is any difference.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest |201|

Has anyone got the Racepac IQ3 working with the ViPEC yet? I know they say it will work just want to see if anyone has it working before I buy.