13B ROTARY TURBO

Guest Marcel B

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Marcel B

Couple goodies in my spare tyre well :!: The V88 controls the Accusumps solenoid valve , it also controls the WI / IC water pump too :D

PB080139.jpg

PB080138.jpg

Bosch '044 pumps and a pair of fuel coolers :D

PB080140.jpg

I have already started her up but the exhaust system is incomplete , i am waiting on a pair of 4" Borla XR1 race mufflers to arrive so that I can do some tuning :D

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest |588|

looks lke an impressive build, one question i have is the fans at the front, will they not restrict the air flow to the coolers? i've always used slim pull fans to prevent any restrictions of that sort

Guest Marcel B
looks lke an impressive build, one question i have is the fans at the front, will they not restrict the air flow to the coolers? i've always used slim pull fans to prevent any restrictions of that sort

Yes , maybe they would , but i will know for sure very soon . ;)

• 2 months later...
Guest |664|

i have a 44 for my 13b REW build and was wondering why you went with the 88. I also had a few questions about your setup. i'm at the point where i don't know what i need for my build. could i please have your contact info. or i can give you mine. a buddy needed an ecu so i gave him mine and need to know if the 88 is what i need or just get another 44. need to know before the shop orders the new one. on a less personal note your 3rd gen looks absolutly beautiful

Guest Marcel B
i have a 44 for my 13b REW build and was wondering why you went with the 88. I also had a few questions about your setup. i'm at the point where i don't know what i need for my build. could i please have your contact info. or i can give you mine. a buddy needed an ecu so i gave him mine and need to know if the 88 is what i need or just get another 44. need to know before the shop orders the new one. on a less personal note your 3rd gen looks absolutly beautiful

The V44 can run the 13B without problems. I think Marcel just wanted a V88 for the many inputs and outputs. Also at that time, the V44 did not have peak and hold injector drivers.

Scott at Insight Motorsports has done many rotary with the Vipec. This is one of his more extreme cars http://www.vi-pec.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=264

Ray.

Just as Ray said , the 44 is capable of doing it , but I am the type of person who likes to "over engineer" and coplicate things (in a good way of course) , so I wanted the extra capabilities of the 88 along with the onboard knock sensing . Thanks for the compliments about my 7 , U can e mail me at [email protected] .