VI-PEC PLUG IN ECU BOARD FOR SUBARU! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Guest |134|

i own a 99 forester GT with an 02 sti short motor with some mods.

i have ahd every problem ever with my car

in 3yrs i have blown 2 motors

and had it rebuilt for the 3rd time last year.

i had a haltech E8 in my car and the only thing that never changed over all of these issues was that,

some times it wouldnt tell the fans to come on, it used to run like a pig, it would stall 3 times then start, blow smoke, it read different time buy 14 degrees at the crank as to what it did at the ecu i had 5 of the top tuners in sydney try and fix it. i even had haltech (who denied there was a problem with it time and time again) swap it for the computer out of there evo still ran like crap. my guess and a few other tuners guess is although the pins match up there not 100% the same,

anyways after 3yrs of bullshit and over 25k on a motor that is making under 200atw

con from C&V performance said i have the perfect product for you its VI-PEC and you will be over the moon!

BOY WAS HE RIGHT

This car goes like the wind starts idles drives and does everything like a normal car!

i can not tell you happy i am with this product without it being an understatement!

mate i am recommending this product to everyone!

im a member of a fair few car clubs and people know of the crap i have been through with my car,

so i cant wait to tell them the cancer is gone and the answer is VI-PEC!

thank you so much ray and the VI-PEC team

IMG_2.jpg

IMG_3601.jpg

DSC01034-4.jpg

That's excellent to hear! I've got a V88 going into my SF5 shortly (I'm still constructing the patch loom) and I'm hoping it will be a big improvment on the SM4 Southern Motorworks originally installed.

mate im sure you will love it!

ive had 3yrs of drama just go away just by putting this computer in.

although i have a company car fuel card parking card and so on ive been driving the GT everyday this week, cause i cant get enough! iv'e put more k's on it a week than i have in the last year!

all i can say again is thank you ray for building such an amazing product and thanks to C&V performance for the tune. car is a beast when i want it too and a church mouse when i dont!

good luck with yours JMP that car is a beast mic took some great care of it and never took a short cut so, get the VI-PEC in and happy days mate. good luck

cheers Rob.