Toyota starlet.Ep82

yogesh p

Hi i have a toyota starlet with the 4efte engine. I am planning on running with the G4 storm ecu. As far as modding is concerned i have the following in mind,td04 turbo with external waste gate set up and a forged engine in the near future. I already i have the basic mods,as in front mount intercooler,fuel pressure regulator,aftermarket spark plugs with uprated leads.As well for handling i have coilovers and big brake kit from D2. So how do i go around setting up a link G4 storm. As for fitting i think that from pin out diagrams it can be done. Can anyone be of any help? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 5efte toyota starlet with link G4 storm and extensive modifications on ignition etc , everything works fine though i found it tough to get the engine start for the first time since there are no base maps out there. The loom provided is more than enough for you to attach it to the factory ecu loom , and installation is pretty easy.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 years later...