couple more questions ...

Guest |109|

am almost done building my new loom (v88 1zz-fe)

i dont get how the v88 will know about cranking - cant seem to find an input for 'starter motor on'

help file doesnt work in vista. ( correction - you need to have the vista help file exe from ms site installed)

latest version of software (only version every installed) crashes at random points in time - not too worried about this as i'm only running the ecu on my bench psu hooked to my desktop pc - will be running on laptop on the car (win 2k pro installed for some reason or other) - edit - seems to crash on win2k as well whenever i change the injector type.

i've told the ecu its running a 1zz vvti and its filled out a whole heap of values in the fuel & ignition etc tables - are these default values an ok place to test start / run the engine ?

does anyone have a calibration table for a supra maf ? incl the air temp sensor type ?

oh, and after performing a reload, map and ect sensors are not / will not calibrate ...

thx

The start signal is not critical. It can help with how quick the engine starts. There are other options for start enrichment like the key on feature.

A 100% Vista compatible version of the software is about to be released.

There is known bug in the injector selection type, that will cause the software to go offline. This has been fixed and will be in the next version.

Send me the map you are going to use and I will check your settings. [email protected]

Ray.

ray

have emailed you the pcl file ..

also, odd thing, when i perform a reload, it doesnt set everything off, it sets up an ect, maf, and a load of fps channels.

whats going on ?

edit - found it, the fault settings were screwed ... the low and high thresholds were mixed up on the reload ... ok now ...