Traction Control

Guest Marcel B

• 4 weeks later...

Because of the earth quake in NZ the traction control will be in the July firmware release. The building collapsed in the earth quake and temporary premises are been used. This has caused weeks of lost time, plus necessary test equipment.

Sorry about this... Blame global warming... ;)

Ray.

Guest Marcel B
Because of the earth quake in NZ the traction control will be in the July firmware release. The building collapsed in the earth quake and temporary premises are been used. This has caused weeks of lost time, plus necessary test equipment.

Sorry about this... Blame global warming... ;)

Ray.

You're KIDDING right ? :( ..............OHHH MANNNN !! :cry: :cry:

Guest |381|
Thats too bad, i was looking forward to getting traction control in april.. :(

Are you kidding? Get your head out of your butt. NO TC in April. BOOHOO.

Ray, I am glad that you're okay. Hopefully no one was hurt.

• 2 months later...
Guest Marcel B

Are you kidding? Get your head out of your butt. NO TC in April. BOOHOO.

Ray, I am glad that you're okay. Hopefully no one was hurt.

I totally agree with what he ^ said :D .................... How is this progressing Ray ? any updates ?

I have tested the traction control, and it does not work correctly. I have been trying to get it fixed. The manufacture of Vipec is telling people it works, and I am the only one that says it does not work correctly. I do have quite a bit of traction control experience, and it just does not go close to what we all have been waiting for.

Ray.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Ray,

You stated that a minimum requirement was for one driven wheel and one NON-DRIVEN wheel....... what about AWD? Does that mean I can't use it or have I miss understood?

Cheers,

Joe

PS. unrelated, can you update my account with the SN for the drop-in board you fitted to my GTO?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys

Haven't got any good news to report on the development.

We are still working on this but it is massive piece of code so will take some time to get finished tested and working to our high standards.

We don't want to release something that is half baked.

Once it is done we will inform you.