Re: BASE MAPS

Top Tune NZ

Are some of those completed tunes?  Look forward to checking them out just for interests sake - have done and are mid way through doing a couple of similar spec tunes, just an amateur so will be cool to see how the pros do it with similar things :)  

What size injectors are the RB25 setups?   I've been playing with making software so I can build VE tables for different engine setups and build Link fuel tables off that info + injector characterisation info, seeing as Links aren't VE based themselves :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i doubt i can be helped over the net LoL, but i just wanted to thank you for the people that you are actually helping! Not a lot of ppl doing that these days and i think ur awesome for using your time in doing so!

Edited by Weldon

• 6 months later...
  • Simon pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

New to this forum trying to get hold of a base map for 1UZFE (lexus) non VVTI running a G4 storm. I see a post about this at the start of the thread, however I am unable to see any attachments or files. Wondering if it my settings or have they been removed? Anyone have one?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...