V88 and what digital dash?

Guest |198|

Basically I am in need of a nice digital dash, I have it down to the AIM Strada or the Racepak IQ3. Both are telling me that they are working for the interface with the V88.

What I want to display is RPM, Gear, MPH, Oil Press, Fuel Press, Temp, Boost, Fuel Level, and possible NX Press.

All of which is fed into the V88 with no problems (We are seeing it just fine with the interface :D )

AIM Strada has told me they don't have a date for the V88, but that it wont be a problem to display everthing I listed.

Racepak IQ3 told me they can do RPM, MPH, Gear, Temp, Boost... Fuel Press, Oil Press, Fuel Level, and NX Press they are not sure if there engineers can get that data off the V88.

I just have to say... I LOVE MY V88... been working with Carter Race to install it (Simple and strait forward and FILLED WITH GREAT OPTIONS!!! :shock: ) Within 15 minutes of finishing the main wiring the car started up fine and sounds GREAT!!!! I'm sure Carter Race will be posting more info on the build. But thanks for a GREAT product.

This is a list of items that are in the data stream for the dash displays to use. The V88 will also output information so the display knows how the inputs and outputs have been selected by the user. Example:- There are 11 Volt inputs, any of these could be the wideband input.

The configuration information in the data stream will allow any dash to display the information you require, provided the dash has the capability.

Ray.

Engine Speed

MAP

MGP

Barometric Pressure

Throttle Position

Inj Duty Cycle

Inj Duty Cycle(Stg)

Inj PW

ECT

IAT

Battery Voltage

MAF

MAF

Gear Position

ECU Temp

Inj Angle

Ign Angle

CAM Inlet LH Posn

CAM Inlet RH Posn

CAM Exh LH Posn

CAM Exh RH Posn

GP Temp - ANTemp1

GP Temp - ANTemp2

GP Temp - ANTemp3

GP Temp - ANTemp4

GP Press- AN Volt1

GP Press- AN Volt2

GP Press- AN Volt3

GP Press- AN Volt4

GP Press- AN Volt5

GP Press- AN Volt6

GP Press- AN Volt7

GP Press- AN Volt8

GP Press- AN Volt9

GP Press- AN Volt10

GP Press- AN Volt11

DI 1 Speed

DI 2 Speed

DI 3 Speed

DI 4 Speed

DI 5 Speed

DI 6 Speed

DI 1 Freq

DI 2 Freq

DI 3 Freq

DI 4 Freq

DI 5 Freq

DI 6 Freq

Knock Level

Knock Count

Knock target

Dwell Time

Limits Flag

Trig1 Error Counter

Trig2 Error Counter

Trigger Err Flag

The data stream is serial. You can access the data via the USB port or the CAN port. You can select in the software that the data be active all the time. The better option is to request the data and configuration as you need it. Sending the "C" character will get the configuration information and the "A" character every time you want a packet of data.

Ray.