New and have a Q

Guest |201|

First of all Hello,

I have a V88 on order and will be running my Toyota Supra with built 2jz with it. Looking forward to getting this system in and running.

The question I have is about extra sensors, I would like to run oil pressure, temp, fuel pressure and EGT into the V88. I have none of the sensors yet to do this but would like to know what is recommended. If any one has done this already what was needed to get the V88 to log them correctly? Reason for this is I will be installing a Racepak IQ3 once this install is done and would like to get as much info from the V88 as possible.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Make sure you contact Racepak and they are able to access the data on the V88.... they told me they weren't able to ... I talked to Eric at Racepak...

I ended up going with the AIM Strada cuz they can access everything and are ready for it...

Thanks for the info, I'm sure by the time I get a dash there will be support from them all or at least Racepak & Aim.

I'm more interested in getting the right sensors to connect to my V88 now as it will be getting wired shortly. The dash will be coming later once its all up and running as needed. For now I just want to install the sensors at the same time as the wiring is being done. Then I can log them with the V88 for now and later use the CAN bus to dash weather it is a Aim or Racepak.

Thanks,

Jeremy