injector settings?

edgar lopez

i switched from Powerfc to the G4 RX since i hears great things about it. but the powerfc was a bit easier to modify the injector settings. i read the manual but doesnt really say much.i saw a thread about someone installing larger injectors and this is what i saw.

"You're thinking along the right lines, but what you want to adjust is your master fuel number. For example if you had a master fuel number of 15ms with your 320cc injectors it would go like this:

320/550 = 0.5818 (old injectors/new injectors)

0.5.818*15 = 8.7272 (ratio from above * old master fuel number)

Better to be rich than lean, so I would round up to a new master fuel number of 9ms. You will need to substitute your master fuel number into the maths above to arrive at your new master fuel number.

You definitely need to have it re-tuned properly, but this should get you a good starting point.

The master fuel number is found in PCLink under ECU Settings > Fuel > Fuel Setup > Fuel Main"

and i have done that but the issue in running into is the the "fuel master" on the 13b rotary map is 14ms.

this is what i found on my injectors

secondaries with resistors on them

Mfg. Part number on injector: 0280150846 - White Top
Injector type: EV1, peak and hold
Flow Rate: 1600cc/min at 43.5 PSI
Resistance: 4.5 Ohms
Voltage: 8-15 Volts, Nominal 13.5 Volts
Amperage: Peak 4.0 Amps/ Hold 1.5 Amps
Pressure: Min. 36 PSI (2.5 bar), Max. 101 PSI (7 bar)

primaries

Static Flow Rate: 80lb/hr = 875 cc/min
Dynamic Flow Rate : 18.6 mg/pulse 2.5ms PW, 20 ms Period
Coil Resistance: 12 Ohms (This high-impedance injector will work with all factory ECM/PCM injector drivers)
Connector: Bosch EV1
Series: DEKA 4 ( DEKA IV )
O-Ring Type: Viton
Cross References:
Siemens FI114992
Siemens 110324

i changed the settings from to saturated on  the primaries and peak/hold. im looking for help with my injector settings. 

You will need to lower your master a little to around 12ms

The staging ratio and staging table will also need to be adjusted.

The Help file covers the calculation of the staging ratio and the table settings.