2x Target AFR MAPS

dmacnz

• 1 year later...

I agree with this. We have two now, but we can't switch the second one with our own conditions (like with a virtual auxiliary) 

I need to set a Virtual Auxiliary so that it switches to a leaner cruise AFR target map for 5th and 6th gear.

I can't have the leaner sections in my normal AFR target map because it makes the car bog a lot and feel unresponsive when it is passing through these cells. (I run 1.22 Lambda for e85 to get good range)

Edited by JonoP

Hi Guys,

you can switch the X and Y axis's of the 2ND AFR TARGET TABLE now, If using MODELLED MULTI FUEL.

You can also still do this by using the AFR TARGET OVERLAY TABLE, if using Traditional or MODELLED Fuel Equation modes.

I will post some examples.

The first example is using the overlay table for running leaner AFR in 5th and 6th gear as requested.

The overlay table works from the MAIN AFR/LAMBDA TARGET TABLE,

By adding values to cells (positive) numbers you will add to the AIM POINT so the whole table is tuned for 14.7 the secondary table is all 0 where the AFR/LAMBDA  is to remain what you have it set to, If you add 0.5 for 5tth and 6th gear as per the diagram this will give you 15.2 AFR

(14.7 + 0.5 = 15.2:1)

If you want it richer you enter a negative value EG: -0.3 = 14.4 :1

Regards

Dave.

LAMBDA_OVERLAY_TABLE_GEAR_BASED.thumb.jp

Hi,

the forum doesn't like me today. (PUBLIC HOLIDAY HERE TODAY).

Now for the first request.

I must point out that these different function are all dependant on what FUEL EQUATION MODE you use, TRADITIONAL,MODELLED or  MODELLED MULTI FUEL.

Below is a DUAL FUEL AND TARGET TABLE EXAMPLE USING A DIGITAL INPUT FOR CONTROL.

Regards

Dave.

DUAL_FUEL_AND_TARGET_TABLES_WITH_SWITCHE